|The following minimum qualifications are required for this position:
Applicants must also possess:
- Knowledge of electrical engineering design, codes, and standards relating to municipal environments.
- Knowledge of Instrumentation, control panel design and PLC programming.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of project management such as: contract administration and/or construction management.
- Experience deriving information from technical documents. For example: plans, specifications, maps, complex laws, regulations and codes.
- Experience collaborating with a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders. For example consultants, vendors, and co-workers.
- Experience communicating verbally and in writing to diverse audiences including clear and concise technical documents. For example: project reports and specification
- Ability to secure a State Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) certification within nine months of hire.