Lamp Rynearson is a civil engineering, survey, planning, and consulting firm with a solid reputation for its recognized clients, projects, and people, is seeking a qualified individual to fill the position of Water/Wastewater Project Manager in our Lakewood office, one of its four locations. The candidate should have at least ten years of experience in wastewater project management, planning, design, and construction administration. The candidate should be able to identify new opportunities; lead preparation of proposals; assist in research and development of new clients. The candidate should also be able to perform design tasks or delegate tasks to project engineers and technicians; able to make project design decisions; able to prepare correspondence, reports, plans, specifications, and cost estimates.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil, environmental or chemical engineering from an accredited college or university. Master’s degree a plus.
- Registered Professional Engineer in Colorado.
- Eight (8) years of experience in planning and design of water and wastewater infrastructure, including treatment systems, pumping stations, water distribution networks, and wastewater collection systems.
- Exceptional knowledge of Colorado’s rules, regulations, and design criteria for public water systems and domestic wastewater treatment works is required.
- Computer skills in Word, Excel, Bluebeam, PowerPoint, MS Project, CAD, and accounting software.
- Experience with water and or wastewater process modeling, evaluation and design.
- Proven ability to work well with, coach, and direct others with different personalities and professional styles.
- Proven ability to establish and maintain client relationships.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to plan and deliver effective oral and written presentations.
- Strong knowledge of business fundamentals, including project control and client relations.
- Proven ability to prepare successful proposals.
- Ability to handle and delegate multiple tasks and projects.
- Possess strong technical writing skills.
- Proven track record of successfully managing projects, from a financial and client satisfaction standpoint.
- Ability to manage direct reports.
- Ability to market engineering services through established contacts and attendance at local networking and professional events.
Human Resources Manager
14710 West Dodge Road, Suite 100
Omaha, Nebraska 68154
Phone: (402) 496-2498
Fax: (402) 496-2730
A 100% Employee Owned Firm