Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
- Manage the Town’s recharge projects, watershed restoration and other alternative water supply development projects. Assist in establishing water resources goals, objectives, and priorities.
- Analyze and report findings on the Town’s water portfolio, water rights and hydrologic impacts. Assist in resolving legal issues related to development of water rights and General Stream Adjudication.
- Perform and supervise field inspections, data collection and other field activities to ensure compliance with all applicable codes, laws and regulations.
- Research, prepare, and deliver comprehensive technical reports and informational programs to citizens, staff, leadership and Town Council to facilitate understanding of water regulations, policies and practices.
- Respond to internal and external inquiries, research and resolve concerns in a timely manner.
- Assist in the preparation of Town ordinances, prepare and maintain water agreements, grants, and division records and databases.
- Bachelor’s in engineering, hydrology, natural physical science; five years experience in water
resources management or water conservation
programs; or any combination of education and
experience that provides the required job skills.
- Strong working knowledge of current methods, principles and practices of water resource management in the Prescott Active Management Area, Groundwater Code and AMA Management or similar plans.
- Proficient computer skills to operate MS Office software and various research and online databases and information systems.
- Energetic, self-motivated and highly organized team player with outstanding interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, dedicated to providing a high level of service to a diverse customer base.
- Job ID: 59839866
Prescott Valley, Arizona, United States
- Position Title: Water Resources Project Manager
- Company Name: Town of Prescott Valley
- Job Function: Operations
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Job Duration: Indefinite
- Min Education: BA/BS/Undergraduate
- Min Experience: 5-7 Years
- Required Travel: 10-25%
- Salary: $66,000.00 - $93,000.00 (Yearly Salary)