Job Title: Utility Field Services Technician Trainee -Wastewater
Location: Evansville, IN
$500 monthly bonus opportunities
Who WE Are:
Hydromax USA has been a leading utility solutions provider specializing in data collection and analysis for the natural gas, water, and wastewater utilities across the United States. Our services allow us to provide our clients the ability to make the most informed decisions regarding their utility infrastructure.
Your role as a Utility Field Services Technician 1 with our Water team is to provide critical maintenance services to community’s aging water infrastructure.
7am – 5pm, Monday – Friday
We Are Giving YOU:
- Weekly pay
- Smartphone, laptop, Red Wing safety boot voucher, and PPE
- Opportunities for paid overtime
- Paid training with no experience required
- Medical, dental, vision insurance and more
- Company paid life insurance policy
- Paid holidays and personal paid time off (PTO)
- 401K with company match after 6 months
- Career advancement opportunities
What YOU Will Do:
- Collect accurate data and ensure the safe transportation and operation of all equipment
- Assess the condition of main water valves and fire hydrants using a wide array of technologies and specialty tools
- Conduct water main leak detection services
- Completes repairs on fire hydrants and water main valves
Who YOU Are and What YOU Need:
- Valid Driver's License with a good driving record
- Ability to pass a thorough background check and pre-employment drug screen required as a condition of employment
- Must be able to walk on various terrain, work in confined spaces, bend, squat and lift/carry up to 50 pounds
- You prefer hands-on roles and working outside in all types of weather
- Ability to travel as needed, work weekends and work some nights. Travel is based on project locations.
- Must have reliable transportation
Working at Hydromax USA:
At Hydromax USA, we’re committed to a culture that embraces safety and strives for excellence. We achieve this through focusing on continuous improvement, promoting employee development, and building lasting customer relationships through mutual trust and honesty. All of this is accomplished while safely providing customers with unequaled customer service and exceeding expectations through deliverables.
We stand firmly behind our mission statement – “Understand the Present, Protect the Future”. In our industry when work is sloppy or incomplete, it can directly impact public safety. Therefore, the work we do is extremely important, and we hold ourselves to the highest standards possible. As a Hydromax USA employee, you will be on the front lines of customer service and public safety.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com
Hydromax USA provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
#hydromaxusa #gas #water #wastewater #construction #utilities #ind1