Salary: $95,000.00 - $110,000.00
Part of Sanexen’s ALTRA Water Technologies Group, the PFAS business line is responsible for the deployment of Sanexen’s ALTRA PFAS decontamination technologies. We specialize in the treatment of PFAS contaminated water, PFAS contaminated soils and/or equipment. A member of Sanexen Environmental Services and the Logistec family, the ALTRA Water Technologies Group is the distributor and installer of the ALTRA Water Technologies suite of products (CIPP, Lead replacement and PFAS). At Sanexen, our company values are:
Sanexen Water seeks a Water Treatment Project Manager based at our Berlin, Massachusetts location and supporting our growing PFAS water treatment business in the Northeast corridor of the US. We are looking for someone who can deliver PFAS water treatment projects to meet the established project budgets and client satisfaction.
Your new responsibilities:
- Effectively plan, develop and deliver PFAS water treatment projects in the United States.
- Control multiple projects simultaneously; develop and maintain project schedules, follow budgets to ensure projects meet initial estimates.
- Ensure projects are well planned and organized, allocating necessary resources to meet deadlines and budgets, monitor job progress, costs and invoicing.
- Work closely with the Business Development group to cost opportunities and prepare proposals in response to RFQs or RFPs.
- Responsible for the delivery of projects from inception to completion while always maintaining a safe work environment.
- Plan and coordinate projects to minimize costs and ensure service and products are performed and installed by contract requirements.
- Oversee and support technicians who are operating the water treatment systems.
- Responsible for financials of the project including revenue, job costs, equipment costs, project costs, billing and operational expenses. Accountable for project profit and loss.
- Administer project meetings with proper stakeholders to make necessary changes and finalize work schedules.
- Perform field investigations to assess project quality, crew performance and adherence to safety requirements.
If you wish to join a great team and possess the required qualifications, visit the careers section of our website www.sanexen.com for more details.
At Sanexen, we believe that inclusion inspires true IMAGINATION. The most creative team must also be the most diversified, which is why Sanexen is an equal opportunity employer.
- Engineering background in water treatment systems.
- 5+ years of water treatment project management experience; familiarity with PFAS a plus.
- Excellent project management skills including solid knowledge of finances, profit and loss statements, estimating, forecasting, problem solving, critical analysis, conflict management and organization.
- Strong capacity for teamwork.
- Ability to clearly document and present proposals (written and verbal).
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to manage and motivate others.
- Willing to constantly learn and seek emerging trends and business practices.
- Knowledge and experience with respect to industry standards and regulations.
- Software proficiencies depending on assignment.
- Approximately 25% to 50% overnight travel is required.