Job Title: Field Operations Supervisor (Wastewater)
Location: Travel between Kansas City, MO and Oklahoma City, OK
$600 monthly bonus opportunities
Who WE Are:
Hydromax USA has been a leading utility solutions provider specializing in data collection and analysis for the natural gas, water, and wastewater utilities across the United States. Our services allow us to provide our clients the ability to make the most informed decisions regarding their utility infrastructure.
Your role as a Field Operations Supervisor is to manage a group of Field Technicians and act as a liaison between project managers and field personnel by providing support, managing tasks, and receiving maps.
Monday – Friday, 7am – 5pm
Average hours a week: 60 hours
We Are Giving YOU:
- Weekly pay
- Company paid items: vehicle with insurance, gas card, smartphone, laptop, Red Wing safety boot voucher, and PPE
- Opportunities for paid overtime
- Paid training
- Medical, dental, vision insurance and more
- Company paid life insurance policy
- Paid holidays and personal paid time off (PTO)
- 401K with company match after 6 months
- Career advancement opportunities
What YOU Will Do:
- Monitor production and quality reporting of all Field Technicians.
- Receive and respond to first line of technical support issues for Field Technicians.
- Utilize data transfer tools and web maps for accessing and uploading files as necessary
- Proactively report any issues observed with Field Technicians to the Field Operations Manager and Area Manager
- Manage inventory of equipment used by Field Technicians including cones, signage, logo magnets, first aid kit, dog repellent spray, batteries and highlighters.
Who YOU Are and What YOU Need:
- Valid Driver's License with a good driving record
- Ability to pass a thorough background check and pre-employment drug screen required as a condition of employment
- 2 years of wastewater utility experience
- Proficient in using current technology; smartphone, tablets, MS office tools, etc.
- Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Working at Hydromax USA:
At Hydromax USA, we’re committed to a culture that embraces safety and strives for excellence. We achieve this through focusing on continuous improvement, promoting employee development, and building lasting customer relationships through mutual trust and honesty. All of this is accomplished while safely providing customers with unequaled customer service and exceeding expectations through deliverables.
We stand firmly behind our mission statement – “Understand the Present, Protect the Future”. In our industry when work is sloppy or incomplete, it can directly impact public safety. Therefore, the work we do is extremely important, and we hold ourselves to the highest standards possible. As a Hydromax USA employee, you will be on the front lines of customer service and public safety.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hydromax USA provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
#hydromaxusa #gas #water #wastewater #construction #utilities #ind1