PROJECT ENGINEER/PROJECT MANAGER – Kansas City Water Group
Do you want to further your engineering career as part of a growing engineering, surveying, and planning firm that offers career advancement and fosters a collaborative team approach? Do you have an interest in water infrastructure projects that improve the quality of life within communities? Lamp Rynearson has a successful 60-year history built by teammates who bring enthusiasm and a desire for excellence to every client we serve.
The Kansas City, MO office of Lamp Rynearson, Inc., is seeking a qualified Project Engineer/Project Manager. As a 100% employee owned company with locations in Missouri, Nebraska and Colorado, we maintain a solid reputation with our clients, on our projects, and within our industry.
This opportunity in consulting engineering is for an energetic individual with a desire to help implement community changing projects. Successful candidate will assist and supervise in the creation of design drawings and calculations for a variety of public and private infrastructure improvements. A competitive compensation package will be commensurate with level of experience and qualification. Learn more about us at www.LampRynearson.com.
Basic competencies for the position include:
- Bachelor’s degree in civil, mechanical, or chemical engineering from an accredited college or university.
- A Professional Engineer’s license or ability to obtain licensure within two years.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to plan and deliver effective oral and written presentations.
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office and .pdf mark-up software.
- Skills in hydraulic modeling, CAD, and/or GIS are a plus.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to prepare design computations.
- Ability to perform occasional site visits to monitor project progress.
- Ability to review contractor and equipment submittals and answer RFIs.
- Desire to collaborate with internal and external groups on infrastructure layout.
- Desire to participate in professional societies and community organizations.
- Valid driver’s license with state required liability insurance and a clean driving record.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Human Resources Manager
14710 West Dodge Road, Suite 100
Omaha, Nebraska 68154
Phone: (402) 496-2498
Fax: (402) 496-2730
A 100% Employee Owned Firm