Apply at: www.norco.ca.us/jobs
Wastewater Maintenance Technician I $31.16 to $38.92 per hour
Wastewater Maintenance Technician II $35.26 to $44.04 per hour
*Applicants selected for employment may be hired at any level within the Wastewater Maintenance Worker series based on actual experience and qualifications.
The City of Norco provides an outstanding benefit package which includes:
- A 36-hour workweek - Monday through Thursday from 6:30 AM to 4:00 PM. Opportunity for (or may require) overtime on weekends, evenings, and/or holiday work;
- Health Insurance, City paid up to $1,500 per month;
- Dental HMO, Vision, and Life Insurance family coverage paid by City;
- CalPERS Retirement (Classic Employee 2.7% @ 55 - employee pays 8%, New Employee/PEPRA 2% @ 62 employee pays 6.75%);
- Vacation accrual at 86.4 hours per year (0-4 years);
- Sick leave accrual at 8.1 hours per month;
- 11 paid holidays and up to 3 floating holidays per year.
The City does not participate in Social Security. Review Utility Workers Union of America – Local 606 MOU for further benefit details.