|The following minimum qualifications are REQUIRED for this position:
- Experience with sewer collection design engineering within a downtown metro area
- Experience managing project schedules including budgeting and change management
- Ability to oversee, lead, train, and evaluate the work of non-technical, technical and professional staff.
- Experience communicating effectively verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical staff
- Ability to lead a multi-cultural workforce, promote an equitable workplace environment, and apply equitable program practices to diverse and complex City services
Applicant must also possess:
- Professional Engineering (PE) License
- OSBEELS PE License (Oregon State Board of Engineering Examiners and Licensed Surveyors) within 6 months of hire
Why work at the City of Portland?
The City of Portland is committed to offering medical, dental, vision, basic life, and long-term
disability coverage that provides quality care, support and value to eligible employees and their
family members. Additional benefits such as flexible spending accounts, supplemental life
insurance and employee assistance program coverage is available to ensure employees have the appropriate tools to safeguard themselves and their family. For additional information about the Portland Bureau of Environmental Services please go to: http://www.portlandoregon.gov/bes