Salary: $75,000.00 - $125,000.00 (Yearly Salary)
Bath Engineering Corporation provides engineering and commissioning services to municipal utilities, multinational corporations, and government agencies. Projects include municipal waterworks facilities, petrochemical refineries, processes plants, and manufacturing plants. Bath recently celebrated its 60th anniversary. It performs work throughout the United States and Mexico. It’s 65+ employees work in its primary offices in Corpus Christi and El Paso, plus satellite offices in Albuquerque, Dallas, Tulsa, and Denver. Bath’s backlog of work is strong, its employee base is stable, and it enjoys positive relationships with several significant repeat clients. See www.bathgroup.com for more information about the firm.
Bath’s employees enjoy excellent benefits such as annual bonus, 401(k) with generous employer match, health club membership, paid vacation, and a cafeteria insurance program that includes medical, vision, pharmacy, and dental options.
As a Senior Pump Station Design Engineer, you will self-perform water pump station designs and simultaneously lead project teams. You will coordinate with electrical engineers, structural engineers, and equipment vendors. Typical projects include vertical turbine pumps, storage tanks, chlorination systems, variable frequency drives, and standby power generation.
The ideal candidate will be a civil or mechanical engineer with several years of municipal water pump station design experience. Experience must have included design of water pump stations with vertical turbine pumps.
- Must have been responsible for projects from conception, through detailed design, then through construction, and finally through startup/commissioning.
- Preferably 10+ years of experience working for consulting engineering firms.
- Experience selecting equipment, preparing drawings, and writing specifications.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Project, AutoCAD, water system modeling, and other engineering programs.
- Minimum education: BSME or BSCE.
- Licensed Professional Engineer in any state with ability to become licensed in Texas.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Comfortable communicating directly with clients and strong focus on client satisfaction. Must have successful experience managing, leading and collaborating with other engineers. Strong organizational skills and detail orientation. Self-leader and work independently without constant supervision. Ability to work on or manage multiple projects concurrently. Positive attitude and friendly disposition.