The following minimum qualifications are required for this position:
- Advanced knowledge of principles, practices, and techniques of data management, systems analysis, and information technology, including data governance, application design, hardware and software applications, and equipment.
- Knowledge of and ability to apply principles, tools, and techniques for data management / information technology project planning and management.
- Ability to design, test, implement, manage, and support complex data management and technology solutions.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment, problem-solve, and take initiative within established procedures and guidelines.
- Ability to apply analytic and problem-solving skills to independently develop sound decisions, conclusions, and recommendations
- Ability to communicate effectively and provide guidance and supervision to staff to accomplish overall work objectives and oversee and lead a diverse group of non-technical and technical personnel.
- Ability to analyze customer business, data management, and information technology needs; identify alternative technological approaches; develop integrated, efficient, and cost-effective implementation and governance plans.