The City of Chandler has an exceptional opportunity for a Pretreatment Supervisor to work in a well-established and well-managed municipality within the Utilities Division of the Public Works & Utilities Department. The position(s) is regular full-time position working Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Salary: $62,032 to $85,914 Annually
The Utilities Division is responsible for the operation and maintenance of City's water, wastewater and reclaimed water infrastructure. The City of Chandler is one of Arizona's first master-planned cities; it is located in the southeast part of the Phoenix metro area and has a current population of approximately 250,000, its population is estimated to be 285,000 at its planned build-out.
- Bachelor's Degree with coursework in Chemistry, Environmental Studies, Engineering, or related field; and
- Four (4) years' experience in industrial pretreatment regulations and enforcement including two (2) years of lead or supervisory experience; and
- Valid Arizona Driver's License with acceptable driving record; or
- Any equivalent combination of experience and training which provides the knowledge and abilities necessary to perform the work.
- ADEQ Grade II Wastewater Treatment Operator Certificate or Grade II Wastewater Collections Operator Certificate.