The following minimum qualifications are required for this position:
- Knowledge and experience in managing and administering a program related to water, biosolids, engineering or an energy-related commodity field. (Knowledge and experience can be in engineering, operations and/or maintenance of a wastewater treatment system or other closely-related field. Closely related fields: water or energy utilities, wastewater treatment, water reuse, digestion, biosolids dewatering and beneficial use, biogas treatment and delivery systems)
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local regulations pertinent to program areas including but not limited to knowledge of the principles and practices of city/state rules for public contracting.
- Ability to analyze difficult and complex program, administrative, operational and organizational objectives and issues, evaluating alternatives and reaching sound, logical and fact-based conclusions and recommendations.
- Ability to effectively communicate (verbally and in writing), collaborate and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders and partners, including effectively communicating in presentation settings.
- Ability to prepare clear, concise and comprehensive reports, correspondence and other documents appropriate to the audience
- Knowledge of and experience in employee management and supervision, and fostering an inclusive, positive and service-oriented work environment supporting workplace equity.
Applicants must also possess: