The following minimum qualifications are required for this position:
- Knowledge of operations and maintenance of vegetated stormwater management facilities.
- Ability to operate hand tools, small power equipment, and work vehicles (with and without trailers).
- Knowledge of native and non-native plants, weeds and other species typically planted or found in vegetated stormwater management facilities, natural areas, and adjacent spaces.
- Ability to work safely and promote a safety ethic among crew members.
- Ability to interpret and execute work orders, and analyze and correct problems relating to operations and maintenance of vegetated stormwater management facilities.
- Ability to lead a team and communicate effectively.
Applicants must also possess: