Lamp Rynearson, Inc., an engineering, land planning, and land surveying firm with a solid reputation for its recognized clients, projects, and people, is seeking a qualified individual to fill the position of Project Designer in its Lakewood office.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Two to ten years’ experience in the civil/water/wastewater engineering field with similar years of experience required in Civil 3D or AutoCAD;
- Two-year Computer-Aided Drafting & Design Degree preferred;
- Possess strong accurate computer skills in MS Excel;
- Ability to complete basic pipeline utility, grading and site designs;
- Ability to complete hydraulic profiles, process & instrumentation diagrams
- Ability to complete architectural and treatment process plans and details
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations, basic algebra, geometry, trigonometry and financial functions;
- Ability to work independently, as well as, part of a team;
- Strong verbal communication skills;
- Strong organizational/technical skills with attention to detail;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities;
- Some construction knowledge helpful; and
- Strong problem-solving skills.
Duties and Responsibilities include …
- Assists in reviewing rough sketches, drawings and other engineering data received from Engineers.
- Assists in plotting maps and charts showing profiles and cross-sections, indicating relation of topographical contours and elevations to buildings, retaining walls, tunnels, overhead power lines and other.
- Assists in drafting detailed drawings and/or installations such as roads, culverts, fresh water supply, sewage disposal systems and water/wastewater treatment related equipment.
- Assists in computing volume of tonnage of excavations and fills.
- Assists with project quantity take offs or estimates.
Human Resources Manager
14710 West Dodge Road, Suite 100
Omaha, Nebraska 68154
Phone: (402) 496-2498
Fax: (402) 496-2730
A 100% Employee Owned Firm