Education and/or Equivalent Experience:
- Graduation with a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in a field related to the job plus two (2) years of experience.
- Experience may substitute for education for up to (4) years.
Licenses or Certifications:
- Demonstrated understanding of phases in software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Demonstrated experience developing scope, performing business analysis, identification and documentation of requirements for software development projects.
- Experience implementing complex projects using Agile Methodology.
- Experience providing business user support for asset and work order management systems such as Infor Public Sector (IPS), Enterprise Asset Management (EAM), Maximo, Customer Care and Billing (CC&B), or comparable systems.
- Experience creating software test plans, performing quality assurance and quality control tasks, and user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Experience training users on new or enhanced systems.
- Experience performing analysis to determine viable solutions for business process improvement and/or customer service improvement.
- Experience running, writing and optimizing SQL queries.
- Ability to travel to more than one work location.
$34.86 – $44.45 per hour
Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Hybrid)
Waller Creek Center, 625 E. 10th St., Austin , TX
Criminal Background Investigation
This position has been approved for a Criminal Background Investigation.