Under minimal supervision, performs a full range of skilled tasks in the following areas: Installation and repair of water distribution mains, water services, fire hydrants, meters, valves, disinfection equipment, water plant facilities, and associated appurtenances. Collects water samples, operates heavy equipment (backhoe, front- end loader, dump truck) and related tools/equipment, utilizing SCADA control systems, participating in Standby (On Call) rotation schedule, provide customer service, adhere to proper safety standards, and work overtime as needed.
- Knowledge of skilled level in procedures and techniques used in the installation and maintenance and repair of water-related appurtenances.
- 2-3 years of water-related experience is desirable.
- Must have a State of California Class "A" or "B" commercial driving license or ability to obtain within 6 months of hire.
- Graduation from High School or GED is required.
- Must possess and maintain valid State of CA Water Distribution Grade 2 (or AWWA or ITCA) certification at time of hire, and a State of CA or ITCA Water Treatment 1 within the following testing cycle.
Salary: Range from $47,236 to $70,844
Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional information please contact our Human Resources department at (951) 755-5180 or check our website www.morongo.com/employment. Morongo offers compettitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacation.