Job Title: Wastewater CCTV Camera Truck Operator
Location: Atlanta, GA
$500 monthly bonus based
Who WE Are:
Hydromax USA has been a leading utility solutions provider specializing in data collection and analysis for the natural gas, water, and wastewater utilities across the United States. Our services allow us to provide our clients the ability to make the most informed decisions regarding their utility infrastructure.
Your role as a CCTV Camera Truck Operator is to operate a closed-circuit television truck and utilize robots to televise sewer collection system pipes in accordance with PACP standards.
7am – 5pm, Monday – Friday
We Are Giving YOU:
- Weekly pay
- Smartphone, laptop, Red Wing safety boot voucher, company credit card and PPE
- Opportunities for paid overtime
- Paid training
- Medical, dental, vision insurance and more
- Company paid life insurance policy
- Paid holidays and personal paid time off (PTO)
- 401K with company match after 6 months
- Career advancement opportunities
What YOU Will Do:
- Lead daily safety talks and ensures the safety of the crew
- Complete utility inspections using approved procedures and upload daily data findings
- Troubleshoot mechanical and electronic equipment issues
- Read, analyze, and identify discrepancies using a digital or PDF map.
Who YOU Are and What YOU Need:
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Ability to pass a thorough background check and pre-employment drug screen required as a condition of employment
- 50+ hours weekly
- Outdoor experience preferred
- Must be able to work in confined spaces, bend, kneel and lift up to 75 pounds
- Ability to travel 2 to 3 weeks at a time as needed, work weekends and work some nights as travel could be up to 80% of time based on project locations.
- Ability to possess or obtain NASSCO and PACP and Confined Space Training certifications
- Proficient using computers to utilize inspection software, ArcGIS Online maps, Excel, Word, and email
Working at Hydromax USA:
At Hydromax USA, we’re committed to a culture that embraces safety and strives for excellence. We achieve this through focusing on continuous improvement, promoting employee development, and building lasting customer relationships through mutual trust and honesty. All of this is accomplished while safely providing customers with unequaled customer service and exceeding expectations through deliverables.
We stand firmly behind our mission statement – “Understand the Present, Protect the Future”. In our industry when work is sloppy or incomplete, it can directly impact public safety. Therefore, the work we do is extremely important, and we hold ourselves to the highest standards possible. As a Hydromax USA employee, you will be on the front lines of customer service and public safety.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hydromax USA provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
#hydromaxusa #gas #water #wastewater #construction #utilities #ind1