The City of Rosemount is accepting applications for a Storm Water Specialist position. This position will actively participate in the City's development review and site inspection process to preserve and enhance the City's surface water resources; assist with the development, implementation and enforcement of the City's Comprehensive Surface Water Management Plan, Comprehensive Wetland Management Plan, and Storm Water Pollution Prevention Program (SWPPP); and monitor public and private construction activities within the City to ensure compliance with MS4 and National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited program in the areas of Civil Engineering, Environmental Resources, Storm Water Resources, Geology or other related field.
- Minimum of one year related experience.
- Must possess a valid State driver's license or have ability to obtain one prior to employment.
- Must be physically capable of moving about on construction work sites.
- May be required to attend occasional night meetings or meetings with residents as necessary.
- Registration as an Engineer in Training (EIT).
- SWPPP Certification.
- Previous experience with urban storm water management.
2019 Pay Range: $30.80 - $38.99 per hour.
For more information and to apply, please visit: www.governmentjobs.com/careers/rosemountmn
Position is open until filled; the first review of applications will be on March 29, 2019. EOE.