Inframark is an independent, American-owned company widely recognized as a leader in Water Infrastructure Operations and Infrastructure Management Services.
Looking for a lead Operator in our Foss Oklahoma Water Plant.
The Lead Operator is responsible for training and overseeing the daily activities of Operators and solving complex operations problems and performing maintenance/operations activities at water/wastewater treatment facilities. Oklahoma B Water and B Water Lab License required.
- Manages day-to-day activities of operating and maintenance of treatment facilities.
- Allocates work and provides technical direction, assistance and training to other personnel.
- Ensures that all SOPs are followed, and DOT, OSHA and other requirements are met. Makes recommendations for improving SOPs.
- Interacts with Operations Manager to ensure safety and permit compliance.
- Interacts with contract laboratories to ensure proper reporting limits and any QA/QC issues
- Communicates with client and customers related to routine technical aspects of operations and responds to inquiries.
- Trains employees on proper plant operations, repair and installation techniques, SOPs and safe work practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education/Experience: High School Diploma or GED and 5-7 years water/wastewater experience. Previous supervisory experience preferred.
Licenses/Certifications: Valid Driver’s License (CDL preferred). Water/Wastewater Operator’s License specific to state and site-specific requirements. Other licenses may vary according to specific site and assignments.
Technical: Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office applications & internet. Ability to work with basic office equipment & phone systems. Working knowledge of OSHA requirements, DOT regulations & Utility SOPs. Advanced knowledge of process control measures.
Communication: Communicates clearly & professionally. Contributes to a positive internal & external customer experience. Maintains composure in challenging situations. Collaborates with others. Asks for constructive feedback. Promotes a culture of diversity, respect & accountability. Challenges other through productive discussion.
Problem Solving & Quality: Pays attention to detail. Identifies & solves complex issues. Thinks “big picture” when assessing problems/opportunities. Develops innovative & creative solutions.
Managing For Results: Follows all company policies & SOPs. Delegates, prioritizes & manages the work of others. Balances competing priorities, scheduling issues & deadlines. Delivers effective feedback. Manages cost, quality & expedience.
Leadership & Initiative: Motivates & empowers others. Acts in accordance with company vision, mission & values. Takes accountability for own performance. Willing to take on additional assignments. Seeks out opportunities for leadership & development. Trains, coaches & mentors others. Champions change.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Must be able to: frequently lift 50-60 pounds; load, unload & move large equipment/tools; access confined spaces; continuously walk and climb stairs and ladders.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Please send resume to email@example.com