Responsible for plant management, employee training, and purchasing for two wastewater treatment plants consisting of 22 employees with an annual budget of $2.8 million.
$83,480.00 - $125,760.00 (Yearly Salary)
- Ensure that plant operates in compliance with EPD/NPDES permit.
- Ensure that plant operations and maintenance duties are performed in a safe manner.
- Ensure that plant remains in compliance with State Risk Management Plan.
- Ensure compliance with Storm Water Management Permit.
- Prepare yearly budget for Plant and equipment.
- Plans and Delegates tasks associated with plant operations.
- Maintain inventory of chemical and equipment supply.
- Audit facility and operations for potential issues.
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested by Assistant Executive Director/EVP of Operations.