As a member of the Public Works team, incumbents in this position performs skilled and semi-skilled task assignments necessary to the operation and maintenance of the Wastewater Collection Division in the area of wastewater and storm-water collection systems and, when necessary, provides service assistance to the water distribution and transportation systems as may be directed. Operates and maintains equipment necessary to achieving these service objectives. Is assigned to On-Call duties on a 24 hour per day basis according to a schedule of rotational assignment developed by the Division Manager or Public Works Director for weekly service
Pay Range: $20.94 to $26.17 Depending on qualifications and experience
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Two (2) years related experience in wastewater treatment or collection required, which should include basic hands-on mechanical experience with functional knowledge of pumps and wastewater collection processes and functions
• Advanced computer skills are preferred
• Any equivalent combination of training, experience and education that provides evidence the candidate possesses the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential functions of the job
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATES
• A valid Colorado Class B Commercial Driver's License and tank endorsement certification that meets the Town of Windsor’s standards; ability to maintain throughout employment.
• Must possess Colorado Class (2) Wastewater Collection certification or ability to obtain within one year of employment.
• Flagger / Traffic Control Certification or ability to obtain within 6 months of employment.
• FEMA Certifications 100, 200 and 700 or ability to obtain within 6 months of employment.
Submit the following documents to Human Resources via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in person at Town Hall, 301 Walnut Street, Windsor, CO 80550 no later than 2:00pm Monday, August 20, 2018.
• Completed Town of Windsor Application
• Cover Letter that clearly describes your education, knowledge and experience as it relates to the primary duties & responsibilities for this key position.
• Current Resume