The Senior Consultant II will be an integrated part of the WTS Consulting Practice team as an established Project Manager with excellent client facing skills and the ability to expand client services.
The Senior Consultant II will assist in strategic initiatives, key pursuits, planning and solution development, technical delivery, and project delivery to successfully capture and execute projects to grow new business and additional revenue. The Senior Consultant II will directly manage project staff and ensure quality performance of key functional and technical tasks within budget, schedule, and Quality Standards. The Senior Consultant II shall be able to develop “trusted advisor” client relations and help lead strategic project wins where named as the Project Manager. The Senior Consultant II shall also be a key contributor to the National Consulting Practice in developing and defining enterprise asset management (EAM) service packages, delivery standards.
• 10 plus years of technology-related consulting experience in utilities and/or public sector agencies
• Extensive consulting experience in the following:
o CMMS functional & technical requirements definition
o CMMS software selection
o Implementation of common CMMS solutions (Oracle WAM, Infor EAM, Infor Hansen, IBM Maximo, etc.)
o Business process improvement
o System interfaces to ESRI GIS, ERP, CIS, FIS, SCADA, etc.
o Mobile work management
• Managed multiple projects and staff.
• Knowledge of asset and maintenance management practices
• Demonstrated ability to influence and help win competitive projects
• Proven history of client account development
• Demonstrated ability to grow and mentor project teams
• Excellent verbal and presentation skills with the ability to present complex ideas in a clear and concise manner to internal and external audiences
• Strong writing abilities for proposal development, generating concise project reports, and successful client deliverables.
• BS in Business, Information Technology, Engineering or related field
• Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office products
• Understands CMMS and related mobile services for utilities, industry-leading solutions, and maintains up-to-date technical expertise and market knowledge
• Successfully manages assigned projects to the clients' satisfaction within established budget and schedule, including obtaining contract change orders and schedule adjustments where appropriate
• Able to gain personal Trusted Advisor relationships with client management team during the project engagements
• Expands existing client relationships, identifies additional business opportunities, prepare proposals as the Project Manager and helps to win new business
• Works on and manages multiple delivery teams as required
• Adheres to Westin's Quality System on all projects or tasks, as demonstrated by QC records
• Proactively participates in Regional or National Conferences by presenting papers and/or actively participating in industry committees
• Maintains active membership in at least one technical society
Additional Qualifications (preferred)
• Advanced degree
• Professional Engineer (P.E.)
• Technical / Industry certifications
• 5 plus years in a water/wastewater consulting environment