Workday Sr. Developer
California Water Service
The Workday Senior Developer is a hybrid role combing the responsibilities of an integration specialist, report developer, system configuration lead, and project manager. The successful candidate will have the ability to lead design sessions, create functional and technical specifications, configure system settings, lead various phases of testing, and lead projects. The Senior Developer will work directly with different functional owners (Core HR, Benefits, Payroll, etc.), contractors, and Workday to troubleshoot production issues or collaborate on new initiatives. It's a fast pace environment that requires outstanding coordination and communication with internal and external stakeholders. This position is located in San Jose, CA.
- Leads functional and technical design sessions to collect and categorize business requirements.
- Works collaboratively with business units to understand functional business requirements and incorporate them into Workday and other related software solutions
- Designs, develops, configures, tests, and deploys change order tickets related to reporting, enhancements, and integrations.
- Interfaces with the users, DBAs, and other analysts/programmers to troubleshoot and resolve system issues
- Complies with SOX requirements to ensure controls are adhered to.
- Reviews and recommends enhancements to business processes and procedures.
- Prepares and presents technical and business documentations such as design docs, test plans, and training materials.
- Conducts research on enterprise application solutions, standards, and best practices.
- Leads projects through the planning, design, execution, and closing phases
- Assists the Disaster Recovery (DR) Specialist with designing and implementing all business continuity and DR tasks.
- Performs other similar duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Anticipates, plans, creates and executes test scenarios and troubleshoots issues resulting from enhancements, configuration changes or system fixes.
- Hands-on experience with Cloud connectors, Core connectors, EIB, DT (Document Transformation), WD Studios, Web Services (REST/SOAP/WSDL), custom fields, calculated fields, advance reports, BIRT, XML, and XSLT.
- Extensive experience with system configurations, security design and administration, and ISU/ISSG.
- Experience managing system updates and releases.
- Knowledge of SOX IT general controls and data privacy regulations.
- Outstanding written, oral, and presentation skills.
- Workday certification with Report Writer/ Integration is highly desired.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field and/or equivalent relevant experience.
- Minimum five years of progressively challenging system configuration or development experience with Workday or other HCM systems
- Three years of working experience as a project lead or manager
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
Salary Range: $96,500 - $179,200
Deadline to submit resume is OPEN UNTIL FILLED
The Equal Opportunity Policy of the Company is based upon the philosophy that all people should be treated fairly and with dignity. California Water Service, Hawaii Water Service, New Mexico Water Service and Washington Water Service do not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other protected class. The Company makes all
employment decisions in a non-discriminatory manner. EOE, VET, DISABILITIES.
To apply, please visit: https://apptrkr.com/3824894
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.