$73,602.00 - $108,933.00 (Yearly Salary)
This is a supervisory position responsible for the operation of the water treatment facility. This individual directs the operations which involve training and direction of a minimum of 15 employees. This individual is also responsible for the correct and safe operation of all plant processes and equipment.
- Dictates settings for all operational processes and equipment such as levels, flows, pressures, temperature and all other aspects related to the operation of the process.
- Responsible for the controlled operations of the major plant process.
- Responsible for solving operational problems within assigned capabilities.
- Responsible for safety and training of subordinates and the economical operation of the shifts.
- Assists Water System Manager in performing various tasks and special assignments relating to the job.
- Assumes responsibilities of direct supervisor as required.
- Responsible for implementing training programs for the Water System’s staff.
- Responsible for ordering and handling various chemicals used in the plant.
- Responsible for coordination of response to emergency situations within set procedures.
- Responsible for ensuring correct and thorough completion of all logs and records in assigned area.
- Directly supervises a group of non-exempt employees to include hiring, scheduling, and evaluation.