Enterprise Asset Management Supervisor
California Water Service
California Water Service
Enterprise Asset Management Supervisor will oversee asset management responsibilities for California Water Service utilizing the Maximo Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) system. This position will be located in either San Jose, Bakersfield, or Los Angeles locations. The selected person will ensure life-cycle asset management practices are standardized, documented and in alignment with industry best practices.
Typical duties include acting as program and project lead, participating in project activities, integration design and testing, contract administration, report development, managing data standards for enterprise continuity, developing, and managing performance indicators, following/updating established program management procedures, managing vendors and consultants.
This role is a supervisory position and will include responsibilities related to managing a three-member technical team, contractors, vendors, and part-time resources. The position reports to the EAM/GIS Manager.
- Leads front-end administration, planning, development, configuration, and functionality of Asset Management applications and modules which support business processes and needs.
- Responsible for supporting end-users of the application in areas such as: reviewing and auditing user access, developing training materials, training end-users, delivering reports in support of business operations, and maintaining online system documentation.
- Supervises technician staff, including prioritizing and assigning work, conducting performance reviews, overseeing training and development, and making hiring, termination, and disciplinary recommendations.
- Leads projects to implement or improve asset life cycle or work management programs within Maximo.
- Work with stakeholders and management to develop and deploy configurations that align with business requirements, processes, and regulatory directives.
- Create asset and work management reports to support internal planning, data requests, and regulatory requirements. work Works with management to create Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) and other tools to monitor work and asset performance.
- Provide workforce training and materials for asset management programs once established. Working closely with cross-functional teams and partners will be essential to the program's success.
- Work with stakeholders to maintain accurate and up-to-date record keeping, ensuring continuity in asset management operations. Keeps a well-defined tracking system for process, procedures and ensures data is available upon request by management and the stakeholder.
- Assists in the development, documentation, and implementation of standardized processes and procedures.
- Analyzes business processes and user needs, documents requirements, processes, and translates them into system requirement specifications.
- Develops EAM Platform analytical methodologies and assesses the appropriateness of EAM applications for specific projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A bachelor's degree in engineering, business administration, applicable science or combination of applicable experience and education.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with Maximo or similar EAM systems.
- Comprehensive understanding of database structure.
- Valid California driver's license.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of utility asset management principles, water system operations, maintenance practices and condition assessment fundamentals related to assigned infrastructure assets.
- Extensive knowledge of government/utility agency infrastructure asset management processes, procedures and practices including familiarity with PAS-55, IAM, and/or ISO 55000.
- Knowledge and understanding of the PUC rate case process and financial principles, including familiarity with the PUC Uniform System of Accounts.
Salary Range: 96,500 - $179,200
Deadline to submit resume: Tuesday, January 9, 2023
The Equal Opportunity Policy of the Company is based upon the philosophy that all people should be treated fairly and with dignity. California Water Service, Hawaii Water Service, New Mexico Water Service and Washington Water Service do not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other protected class. The Company makes all employment decisions in a non-discriminatory manner. EOE, VET, DISABILITIES.
To apply, please visit: https://apptrkr.com/4884373
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.