The following minimum qualifications are required for this position:
- Knowledge of principles and practices of employee supervision, including directing staff and evaluating staff performance.
- Knowledge and experience of industrial process control including development and review of P&ID's, process and loop diagrams, schematic drawings, and process and loop narratives.
- Knowledge of techniques and equipment used in the installation, maintenance, and repair of automation equipment, including Programable Logic Controllers (PLC's), Personal Computers, and network/communication hardware.
- Knowledge of programming PLC's, stand-alone process controllers, and SCADA software.
- Knowledge of methods and techniques used to design and maintain automation communication networks for security and reliability.
- Ability to analyze difficult and complex program, administrative, operational and organizational objectives and issues, evaluate alternatives and reach sound conclusions and recommendations.
Applicants must also possess: