OMWD is seeking candidates for the position of Operations Coordinator. This at will position develops, coordinates, and maintains the asset management database and related activities; assists with the creation and maintenance of regulatory reports; and provides general administrative support. The pay range is $27.31 - $38.21 per hour.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates with Supervisors on asset management data needs; responds to end users’ database troubleshooting requests; provides staff training on asset management system; processes feedback to enhance database functionality; may work with outside contractors to solve technical issues.
- Creates customized reports, queries, Key Performance Indicators, and screens using Structured Query Language (SQL), as well as Geographic Information System (GIS) data; maintains database for work orders, equipment records, and operational preventative maintenance.
- Based on staff input, coordinates projects, plant maintenance, repairs, work flow, work product, and procedures for asset program management.
- Coordinates integration of GIS data to asset management database; monitors data accuracy; schedules GIS updates; meets with staff to identify and resolve GIS issues.
- Gathers and collates information into Water Quality reports; evaluates data for errors and organizes information for reports; participates in preparation and completion of the electronic Annual Report (eAR) and submittal to State regulatory agencies.
- Coordinates payroll and generates reports for submittal to Finance Department; reviews timecard entries for accuracy.
- Provides administrative and project support to Department Manager, Supervisors and staff; including the preparation of agreements, purchase orders, contracts, and other documentation.
Minimum of three years of experience performing a variety of administrative support functions and working with computer applications or databases; ability to effectively utilize a personal computer and various computer applications; proven ability to organize and manage competing tasks and priorities. Education equivalent to graduation from high school. Valid California driver license and proof of insurability.
OMWD offers a very competitive benefits package including CalPERS retirement and fully paid health, dental, and vision insurance premiums for family coverage. Interested candidates must submit a completed OMWD employment application and current resume. All application materials will be evaluated and only the most highly qualified candidates will be invited to continue in the selection process. Subject to a background check for convictions directly related to job duties. Only job related convictions will be considered, and will not automatically disqualify the final candidate.
Apply on-line at: www.olivenhain.com/job-opportunities
Application Deadline: 5:00 p.m. on Monday, January 11, 2021
OMWD Human Resources 1966 Olivenhain Road, Encinitas, CA 92024