Supervise and direct Department-wide activities related to instrumentation and SCADA systems.
- Four (4) years’ progressively responsible experience in instrumentation and control systems in a field related to maintenance of water and wastewater facilities, to include six (6) months of supervisory experience.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Four (4) years’ experience with word processing, spreadsheets, databases, computer communications and Man Machine Interface software applications.
- Four (4) years’ experience with SCADA, instrumentation and control systems (to include HMI, RTU and PLC software and hardware), ladder logic, electrical systems and maintenance systems.
- Valid driver license. Must obtain Florida driver license within thirty (30) days of employment.
Driving history for the past three (3) years must reflect no violations of a driving related offense, or driving under the influence (DUI) which includes both drugs and alcohol, reckless driving, or hit and run involving an occupied vehicle or attended property, or an accumulation of traffic violations, plus three (3) points for each attendance at driving school (regardless of whether points were assessed against the license) where the penalty points do not exceed twelve (12).
Please download attached file to complete application.