The following minimum qualifications are required for this position:
- Knowledge pertaining to operation of a wastewater treatment facility, including treatment technology, process control, process performance parameters, laboratory sampling and analysis and control system logic.
- Skill using computer software, including MS Office and wastewater treatment facility maintenance management programs.
- Skills in oral and written communications, including report writing.
- Ability to maintain databases and manage software with special attention to regulatory requirements.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and to work constructively as a team.
Why work at the City of Portland?
The City of Portland is committed to offering medical, dental, vision, basic life, and long-term disability coverage that provides quality care, support and value to eligible employees and their family members. Additional benefits such as flexible spending accounts, supplemental life insurance and employee assistance program coverage is available to ensure employees have the appropriate tools to safeguard themselves and their family.