- Operates a 14.0 million gallons per day surface water treatment plant using conventional water treatment techniques in compliance with all state and federal regulations
- Determines distribution system demand and maintains adequate drinking water supply at all storage tanks
- Collects, analyzes and documents the results of water samples used for treatment process evaluation and drinking water quality monitoring
- Requires a high school diploma supplemented by three to four years of experience in a related field or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Must possess a valid state driver's license
- Must possess a Level B SC water treatment license
Pay info: $41,716 annually
How to apply: For a complete job description and to download an application, visit www.northaugusta.net. Send completed application and resume to Human Resources, PO Box 6400, North Augusta, SC 29861, or email to email@example.com.
The City of North Augusta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.