Job Title: Sewer Cleaner CDL Combo Truck Operator
Location: Durham, NC
Compensation: Up to $35/Hour
$500 monthly bonus opportunities
Who WE Are:
Hydromax USA has been a leading utility solutions provider specializing in data collection and analysis for the natural gas, water, and wastewater utilities across the United States. Our services allow us to provide our clients the ability to make the most informed decisions regarding their utility infrastructure.
Your role as a Sewer Cleaner CDL Combo Truck Operator is to assist in the cleanings of storm collection and sewer systems by driving and operating a combo truck.
7am – 5pm, Monday – Friday
We Are Giving YOU:
- $500 monthly bonus
- Weekly pay
- Opportunities for paid overtime
- Safety boot program
- Paid training with no experience required
- Medical, dental, vision insurance and more
- Company paid life insurance policy
- Paid holidays and personal paid time off (PTO)
- 401K with company match after 6 months
- Career advancement opportunities
- Access to Hydromax University for online learning
- Lodging and food per-diem provided with travel
- Private hotel room when traveling
What YOU Will Do:
- Operate the Combo Jet/Vacuum truck to clean sanitary and storm collection systems
- Complete daily DOT vehicle inspections and fuel logs, input and record job information on a tablet type device
- Monitor maintenance of the vehicle; coordinate repairs and routine maintenance when needed
- Enter sewer systems safely to retrieve maintenance pieces when needed
Who YOU Are and What YOU Need:
- Valid drivers license with a good driving record
- Ability to pass a thorough background check and pre-employment drug screen required as a condition of employment
- Current DOT physical examination and the ability to obtain and maintain a Medical Examiner's Certificate (MEC)
- Desire to work 50+ hours weekly
- Hands on jobs and working outside in all types of weather
- Reliable transportation
- Individuals who can walk on terrain types, work in confined spaces, bend, squat and lift/carry up to 75 pounds
- Travel 2 to 3 weeks at a time as needed, work weekends and work some nights. Travel could be upwards of 80% of time based on project locations.
Working at Hydromax USA:
At Hydromax USA, we’re committed to a culture that embraces safety and strives for excellence. We achieve this through focusing on continuous improvement, promoting employee development, and building lasting customer relationships through mutual trust and honesty. All of this is accomplished while safely providing customers with unequaled customer service and exceeding expectations through deliverables.
We stand firmly behind our mission statement – “Understand the Present, Protect the Future”. In our industry when work is sloppy or incomplete, it can directly impact public safety. Therefore, the work we do is extremely important, and we hold ourselves to the highest standards possible. As a Hydromax USA employee, you will be on the front lines of customer service and public safety.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hydromax USA provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
#hydromaxusa #gas #water #wastewater #construction #utilities #ind1