Salary: $41,870.40 - $61,505.60 Annually
Qualifications and Requirements
Experience, Education, and Training
- Requires graduation from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, Environmental Science or a related discipline;
- Two years of appropriate experience in the performance of sanitary sewer system evaluations, inspections, maintenance, and testing, or related experience;
- Directly related work experience may be substituted for education requirement on a year-for-year basis.
- Must possess a valid driver's license;
- Must be willing to obtain Pipeline Assessment Certification Program (PACP)and Manhole Assessment Certification Program (MACP) certification within 12 months of employment.
For more information on essential functions and other requirements, please see the job description.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability and Vet
Individuals with disabilities should request reasonable accommodations in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act prior to testing or appointment. Proof of United States Citizenship/Authorization to Work in The United States as established by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986 is a condition of employment. Pre-employment drug testing is required.
All interested candidates MUST complete the City of Springfield on-line application in its entirety. The candidate profile must include all employment history with accurate and complete information prior to submission. Resumes alone will not be accepted as the application, but they may be submitted as supplemental documentation.