Job Description: SUSP, Inc. is looking for an operator that has 1-5 years’ experience and holds a Grade 1 Water Treatment, Grade 1 Water Distribution, and Grade 2 Wastewater Treatment Certification or the ability to obtain these certificates in the next testing cycles. SUSP is part of California Rural Water Association and is a for profit company that provides both short and long-term operations and management solutions to utilities. SUSP pays competitive wages and provides a very good employee benefit package.
Onsite Monday through Friday for 8 hours a day. Perform required operations and maintenance and be available for on-call duty and emergency services. This operations position will work in both the water and wastewater systems and is expected to continue to upgrade certification ongoing. SUSP pays for all certification testing, renewals, and training for contact hours. This position will also be expected to take the backflow testing certification training and test. SUSP will provide a utility truck and pays for fuel, tools, clothing, cell phone etc… Preference will be given to applicants that meet or exceed the requested certifications.
Certification Requirements are as follows:
Water Treatment Grade 1
Water Distribution Grade 1
Wastewater Treatment Grade 2
Additional Specifications include:
· Applicants should live within 75-85 miles of the Napa/Lake Berryessa and Woodland area for emergency and on-call availability.
· High School Diploma or GED
· Possession of a valid California Driver License (Class C), with a clean driving record
· Knowledge of basic equipment and vehicle maintenance
· Basic computer skills (working knowledge of MS Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, etc.)
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Willing to relocate if needed for this position.
· Salary/wages based on experience.
Company includes full medical, dental, and vision. Employer will pay 100% of employee and 2/3 of family and dependent(s) cost of benefits. Retirement contributions start after one year with 7% of your salary paid as an employer contribution and employees may contribute up to 15% of salary.
Please direct all questions and e-mail resume to:
1234 North Market Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95834
Off: 916.553.4900 C: 916.616.7761
Downloadable flyer can be found here.