Performs journeyman level work associated with the operation and maintenance of a large complex wastewater collection system. This includes all aspects of the operation and maintenance of 1,400 miles of sewer pipe, 30 sewer lift stations and 5 large pump stations, in addition to all mechanical maintenance aspects of related equipment. Requires a Class "B" Commercial Driver's License (CDL) with Tanker Endorsement.
Salary: $25.23 to $36.68 Hourly
Close Date: Aug. 20, 2019
Education and Experience:
- A High School diploma or General Education Development (GED) equivalent.
- Any combination of training and experience equivalent to three years of experience in the operation and maintenance of large, complex, wastewater collection systems that includes multiple pump stations, heavy duty pump maintenance, equipment related to odor mitigation systems, combination hydro/jetter cleaning truck and associated equipment.
- Two years of experience welding and piping fabrication.
- Experience in the operation and maintenance of sewer force main systems that include sophisticated pumping arrangements.
- Experience with advanced computerized systems utilized in wastewater collection works.
- Experience in mechanical and electrical trouble shooting.