DEVELOPMENT REVIEW ENGINEER / DEPUTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM MANAGER
Clark Regional Wastewater District is seeking an experienced Engineer to serve as Development Review Engineer / Deputy Development Program Manager.
Great opportunity to join a small, financially-strong, professional, growing utility uniquely positioned in the Clark County, Vancouver, Washington area.
Ideal candidate will possess:
- BS Degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- Licensure as a Professional Engineer, Civil, in the State of Washington
- Six years of progressively responsible engineering experience
- Two years responsibility leading teams and directing the work of others
- Two years of project management related experience; planning, scheduling, monitoring and problem solving
- Establishes and maintains professional, effective working relationships with team members and development stakeholders
- Involves other people and groups of people in problem-solving and decision making; aligning their interests with the Districts
- Provides professional customer service in varied situations and circumstances
- Manages the development and delivery of project outreach plans, coordinates and facilitates open houses, and attends public hearings
- Develops effective communication strategies to address and successfully resolving development conflicts affecting the public, developer, contractors and engineers
- Reviews development plans proposing extensions of the sanitary sewer system for compliance with local, state and federal standards and specifications
- Develops and reviews developer extension and reimbursement agreements
Starting salary range: $6,743 to $7,710 per month, depending on qualifications.
Comprehensive and competitive benefits package to help care for employee and their family, including:
- PERS retirement
- Full paid medical, dental and vision (employee and family)
- Paid vacation and sick leave
Review entire position description, application packet and materials at http://www.crwwd.com/jobs.html
The District is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace.