Technical, managerial, financial support for water and wastewater systems
Do you have water or wastewater expertise? Do you have a passion for rural communities and enjoy working with people? Do you want a career where no two days are exactly the same? As RCAC's Rural Development Specialist – Environmental, you will be responsible for but not limited to:
• Assess the needs of our local partners and recommend solutions to the needs identified
• Build technical, managerial, and/or financial capacity
• Access financial resources to address local needs
• Implement solutions
• Promote and facilitate partnerships to maximize limited resources
• Develop, prepare, and deliver group and one-on-one trainings
• Provide excellent customer service
The preferred location for the position is Phoenix, AZ but other locations within our service area will be considered.
RCAC is an equal opportunity employer and considers all employees and job applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or marital status, or any other status protected by the law. RCAC strives to reflect the diverse constituencies that the organization serves.
Please visit our website at www.rcac.org/careers to view or print the job description and/or provided benefits.