Have you ever thought about a career in the Waterworks Industry?
- Do you love working outdoors, utilizing equipment and tools to maintain and repair water lines, hydrants and valves?
- Are you looking for a career where every day is different but the organization is stable?
- Does the idea of learning about hydraulics, troubleshooting pressures and flows, and assisting customers and fellow employees interest you?
- Do you work well with others and love the challenge of tough assignments?
Then we want to talk to you!
- Full-time regular position, alternative 9/80 work schedule with Monday or Friday off
- Pay ranges from $25.11 - $39.92 hourly with Excellent Benefits (see below)
This position under supervision (Waterworks Operator I) or general supervision (Waterworks Operator II), or direction (Waterworks Operator III), performs skilled and semi-skilled labor in the maintenance, operation, and repair of the City’s water distribution system; reads residential and commercial water meters and provides customer service; and maintains all vehicles and equipment used.
*This recruitment is open until filled. For more information and to apply please visit www.simivalley.org/careers