The following minimum qualifications are required for this position:
- Experience applying civil engineering principles and practices related to public works, industrial and/or commercial project design and construction.
- Experience in project management, construction management, and/or engineering analysis.
- Experience planning, designing, managing construction, performing research and/or other engineering related projects.
- Ability to interact effectively, to problem solve and partner with team members, both internal and external.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information verbally and in writing to stakeholders & customers.
Applicants must also possess:
- An Engineer-In-Training Certification, i.e., passed the State Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) examination at time of hire.
- • A valid state driver's license and acceptable driving record at the time of hire may be required for some positions