*** MAINTENANCE ELECTRICIAN ***
Clark Regional Wastewater District is seeking an experienced Engineer to serve as Maintenance Electrician.
Great opportunity to join a small, financially-strong, professional, growing utility uniquely positioned in the Clark County, Vancouver, Washington area.
Ideal candidate will possess:
- Three years of work experience as a non-residential maintenance electrician or above
- Possess a current Washington State Non-Residential Maintenance (EL07) Electrician License or license with greater capabilities
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to pass all required safety training classes and apply those procedures to the work environment
- Possess a valid Washington driver’s license
- Understand and comply with the laws, policies and procedures necessary to ensure the safety of the public, employees, infrastructure and facilities
- Use logical thought processes to analyze information and draw conclusions
- Work includes telecommunication and data cabling, SCADA HMI, radio networks, low voltage security systems and installation and data gathering
- Troubleshoot, test, inspect, install, maintain and repair wiring systems and generator systems, including low voltage fire alarm systems, security systems and computer and telephone cabling
- Primary contact for all electrical matters including the supervision of contracted electrical work
Starting salary range: $4,962 to $5,673 per month, depending on qualifications.
Comprehensive and competitive benefits package to help care for employee and their family, including:
- PERS retirement
- Full paid medical, dental and vision (employee and family)
- Paid vacation and sick leave
Review entire position description, application packet and materials at http://www.crwwd.com/jobs.html.
The District is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace.