THIS POSITION IS OPEN TO CURRENT CITY OF CAPE CORAL EMPLOYEES AND THE PUBLIC IS WELCOME TO APPLY.
Salary: $33,571.20 - $52,540.80 Annually
Below is a brief overview of the role, not a full job description.
- Persons in this classification are trained to observe variations in operating conditions and interpret meter and gauge readings and test results to determine processing requirements.
- Perform other related duties as required.
WWHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- City-paid employee health coverage, additional for spouse or family
- Employee Health & Wellness Center for health care services
- 5 weeks PTO (sick & vacation)
- 11 paid holidays
- Pension plan
- City-paid life and long-term disability insurance
- Optional Vision and Dental Plans
- Tuition reimbursement
- Gym membership reimbursement
- And much more!
Please review the full job description by clicking on the link below. To apply for the position, close the job description window and then click on the "Apply" button to complete your application.
Wastewater Plant Operator Trainee
An Equal Opportunity Employer