The Fremont Sanitation District (FSD) is seeking qualified candidates for our Pretreatment Coordinator position.
The Pretreatment Coordinator works primarily under the supervision of the Plant Superintendent to interpret and enforce Part 40 CFR 403 Pretreatment Regulations, Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment Regulation 63, and the District’s Rules and Regulations. This position is responsible for the implementation and management of the District's pretreatment program in accordance with Federal, State, and Local regulations to control wastewater discharges of industrial users of the District's sewerage system.
Successful candidates must possess the following qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Applicant must possess a valid Colorado Class “D” Industrial Wastewater License or be able to obtain within one (1) year of employment.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience in a wastewater or water utility, or other closely related industry required.
- At least two years of experience in Industrial Pretreatment preferred.
- College-level coursework in the natural sciences is preferred.
- Must possess a valid Colorado “R” Driver’s License.
In addition, the successful applicant will be subject to various federal, state, and local background checks as part of the pre-employment screening process.
FSD offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package, including health, dental, and life insurance, as well as membership in Colorado PERA.
If you possess the above qualifications and are interested in applying for this position, please visit our website at www.fsd.co or contact our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications must be received by 4:30 PM MDT on September 5, 2019 in order to receive consideration.